My summer bucket list:
Yes summer is already half gone, actually more then half gone but I decided to update it.
In May I wrote down a list of things I waned to do this summer. Here is what I wrote down and what I have done since then:
- Set up a booth at the local farmer’s market~Check!
- Get at least 5 triangles in jui-jitsu during roll time~ Check!
- Get the complete middle splits~ 1/2 an inch before they are complete!
- Go canoeing~ Check!
- Go swimming~ Check!
- Go hiking
- Make cupcakes~ Check!
- Learn a new fiddle song~ Check!
- Write at least 2,000 words on my novel
- Deep clean my room~ Check!
- Get rid of clothes~ Check!
- Watercolor 50 greeting cards~ Check!
- Spin a hank of yarn ~ Check!
- Bake a round 2 layer chocolate cake ~ Check!
And that has been my summer! Have you made a summer bucket list?